There are a variety of fencing options to choose from, but for those, who are in a time crunch and don’t want to sacrifice quality for speed, there are several reasons why you should get a vinyl fence today. Vinyl fences are relatively inexpensive and can add tremendous value to your home. They are aesthetically pleasing and functional. But if you’re still on the fence, here are five reasons you might consider getting a vinyl Fence:

They’re super easy to install.

When you’re short on time or eager to see your new fence on your property, you won’t have to wait. Installation is a simple matter of sliding rails into posts and securing those posts into the ground. This essentially eliminates through-the-roof installation costs that are associated with more complex materials. If at some point you want a new fence (although you wouldn’t need one for a very long time – they are incredibly durable), it’s just as easy to remove and replace.

A vinyl fence allows for easy maintenance.

Maintaining a vinyl fence is so easy that it requires nearly no effort at all. This is perfect for busy families or those who don’t like working outdoors. Unlike other types of fencing, a vinyl fence won’t change colors and therefore doesn’t require painting. Additionally, this fence type is termite resistant and will not rot.

 Download Vinyl Fence Buyer's Guide


It’s versatile and powerful.

This durable material has so much to offer and truly will stand the test of time and prevail against the worst of weather conditions. Vinyl fences are especially popular for homes near the water because they won’t breakdown as a result of saltwater exposure. Vinyl fences are a great alternative to wood farms and ranches, too. Animals won’t be able to chew through them and damage their exterior, making them a viable option for owners who want a long-lasting barrier.

Vinyl Fences are eco-friendly and non-toxic.

Vinyl fencing is not treated with any harmful chemicals. The material breakdown is simple: 49% of it is hydrocarbons from natural gas and the other 51% chlorine from salt. During times when natural gas is cheap, it can even positively affect the cost of a vinyl fence.

Furthermore, for those who pride themselves on their contributions to the environment, you’ll be happy to know that the recycling of whole vinyl fencing — not just material — is on the rise. This is because the material is thermoplastic polymer, which can be repeatedly remelted and reformed to make the same product.

Installing a Vinyl Fence likely a better option for you than wood

With vinyl, you won’t have to worry about the fence rotting or collapsing. After a few years, it’s common for wood fences to require replacement. This is fine if you have the patience and budget to make those changes when the time comes, but most people want something built to last that doesn’t require much effort. Vinyl is five times stronger than wood and is suited better for areas that see every season throughout the year or in areas with harsh weather.  See more in our blog Wood Vs. Vinyl

Get a Free Quote

Vinyl fences come in a variety of styles and colors. To see how you can make a vinyl fence your own, check out Fence Supply Online’s vinyl options. We’ll provide you with a free quote for a fence that fits your home and personal style perfectly.