Fences made of vinyl are durable and practically maintenance free!
Vinyl fences have become very popular in recent years because they are more versatile and affordable than other types of fencing. They need very little maintenance and do not have to be painted or protected from termites and rot. They remain sturdy and attractive for decades with little upkeep. How to choose vinyl fencing that is the best for you.
5 Top Reasons to choose Vinyl Fencing
- Vinyl fencing is almost five times stronger than wood. That makes vinyl a great choice, especially in locations where the weather conditions include rain and high winds. Because of its flexibility, vinyl fences are less likely to break or collapse. Vinyl is also less likely to be affected by sea salt exposure. If you want to keep animals at bay, vinyl is a good choice because they cannot chew through it.
- Unlike other fencing materials, vinyl requires very little maintenance. No more painting or staining; just wipe down with soap and water to keep it looking clean and fresh. Vinyl does not fade or chip and does not rot. You also don’t need to worry about termites.
- Environmentally Safe. Vinyl fencing material is non-toxic and is not treated with any harmful chemicals that are hazardous to people are animals. Vinyl is composed of 51% chlorine (salt) and 49% hydrocarbons (natural gas). Vinyl fencing can be recycled, making it a very good choice for the environment.
- Vinyl is less expensive than wood or iron and with its long-lasting durability, makes it a much more economical choice. Time, energy and money are saved by not requiring the more frequent painting, primer or other treatments need by fences made with other materials.
- Easy Installation. Vinyl fences are easier to install than those made with other materials. They come pre-cut where you can fit the sections into the posts without additional cutting or measuring.
The benefits of a vinyl fence are many. They also are available in a variety of colors to match your home. If you want practically hassle-free fencing, vinyl is the material of choice.
Vinyl fence supplies come in a variety of choices
Fence Supply Online offers vinyl fencing in several styles, including:
- Vinyl Ranch Rail – for the traditional fencing you find on ranches throughout the country.
- Vinyl Privacy Fencing – to provide a beautiful surrounding perimeter to your yard.
- Specialty Fencing – offering different styles of fencing.
All of our vinyl fencing supplies come in various colors, as well. We also carry accessories and lighting fixtures to finish off and decorate your fences and decks. These quality products are made by leading manufacturers and designed to work with all of our fencing options.
Choose vinyl fencing supplies from the best, contact us today!
Fence Supply Online has many options for your vinyl fencing. We offer vinyl, wood, and iron fencing supplies. We offer quality materials at wholesale prices. We are physically located in Texas, but we ship anywhere in the world!
Fence Supply Online grew out of a family owned fence supply business in East Texas in 1992. Our vast agriculture experience in building barns and corrals soon expanded into equestrian centers. Compounding on the expansion of the agriculture side of the fence business, several landowners asked us to build personal fences for their pools and homes.
We eventually expanded to providing our quality materials online to offer our expertise to a wider audience. Our goal is to provide you with the best products at the most economical prices. We have personally installed every product we sell, so we can provide you with expertise in building the products, as well.
Visit our Vinyl Page to see samples of the beautiful, quality products we offer or call us at 800-579-8045 for a free quote on your fencing needs.