We are so happy to offer Fence Armor products to help protect your investment.
When I was in the install side of the business and running 13 crews at a time. We had countless times that were heartbreaking, as the fence we were taking down was fine! It was all of the rotten, rusted, or damaged fence POST that was the problem. Not Anymore. Fence Armor comes with either 1/2 coverage or with Full coverage. Some fences like Vinyl Privacy need even less coverage because the fence panel goes almost all the way to the ground. For those types of fence, they use a “Demi” Plate. If you can only access one side of the post with a string trimmer then you would only need half coverage.
- Made from American Galvanized Steel
- Powder coating is durable for 10 – 20 years
- Fastens with self-tapping stainless steel screws for a firm hold
- Fence Armor is positioned at the center of your trim line (not at ground level) for optimal protection
- It is positioned at the trim line (not at ground level) it prevents water from wicking up into your fence post
- The patented two-piece design allows for whole or half post protection
- The only protection for your privacy fence posts
- Rounded corners prevent trimmer line breakage
- It is stackable to any height
- Fence Armor can be positioned to protect odd shaped posts like 4” x 6” or 3” x 5”
- Ornamental comes in an easy to install click-lock application
- There are 113 SKU’s to suit a wide variety of sizes, shapes, and colors
- Custom colors and size available
- We protect both new and existing posts
- Use it for your Fence, Mailbox and deck posts along with wooden play structure posts and rural equine applications
- Round Wood (Rural) is perfect for protecting the bottom of the post from trimmer damage and the top of the post from cribbing. It can also be used as a tree base protection
- It can move with you to a new home
- Fence Armor can be taken off while staining or painting and can be re-installed
Why buy from Fence Supply Online?
Most of our orders of Fence Armor come with FREE SHIPPING!
This kind of damage shortens the life of the fence by many years.
Only 1 minute of time saves an expensive investment.